Monday, November 23, 2009

Interested in a *Mystery Movie*?

I browsed through USA Today on the web last week and found an poll about holiday movies. I selected one I'd like to see, to see how it fared with the others, and to my surprise Sherlock Holmes--not my choice--did quite well. That peaked my curiousity and I decided to look for other upcoming movies and I found two others which can fairly can be called mysteries.

Naturally, you'd want to see a movie trailer before going to the theater--so you can take a look here. I have "The Lovely Bones," "The Missing Person" and "Sherlock Holmes" (thanks YouTube and click on the "Back" button at the top of the page to toggle between selections). Look them over and select your choice below. I appreciate your vote.

*Which Movie Would You Rather See This Holiday Season? (*Correction--the last entry should read "I want to go to a comedy film instead")

No comments: