Thursday, July 19, 2007

I wish I could write more...

I wish I could write more frequently and post more often to the blog but I have a time crunch with things to do. I have to push sometimes to make the posts that I do currently. That said, I did run a cross a recent list in Library Journal magazine (or LJ) entitled "The Usual Suspects: Eight Top Mystery Blogs."

Great! I'll have to check these out (when time allows). However, you can check them out at LJ and do a search in the "search box" in the top for "eight top mystery blogs" and you'll be in the know too.

The first three in alphabetical order are the following (as in Library Journal): 1) Confessions of an Idiosyncratic Mind [www.sarahweinman.com/confessions] The must-read for industry folks, authors, and mystery fans. Insightful commentary from the Baltimore Sun's crime fiction columnist on the latest book deals, awards, people, and trends.
2) Crime Fiction Dossier [www.crimefictionblog.com] Critic David Montgomery on publishing, authors, and reviews. He also edits Mystery Ink, which has mystery and thriller reviews, as well as author interviews, and sponsors the Gumshoe Awards.
3)Euro Crime [eurocrime.blogspot.com] Keep up with the latest UK and European mysteries on this blog run by a British librarian.

No comments: