Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's in the walk--!

Well, I'm guessing it may be in the walk of many people but apparently there's a surer way to watch out for crime.

At the last book club I looked over and noticed a regular with the book entitled Crime Signals : how to spot a criminal before you become a victim by David Givens. I also noticed it was a new book so it caught my curiosity.

Personal safety is always a concern for anyone and noticing unsavory characters or behavior is just important to navigate in many settings. In fact, I'd like to think I venture around without much fear of others but too often I realize that's not quite the case.

A glance of the book's chapters include the topics of the tell-tale signs of a swindler, anticipating an assault and "reading the gang signs."

This book may be a good read for many but particularly aspirating mystery writers like my friend at the book club. She may have a really good non-fiction title to add to her usual mystery novels to read.

No comments: